Law & Addiction Center
Crimes due to drug and alcohol abuse may need more than just legal answers. They need answers that promote health and well-being. At the Center for Law and Addiction, our team of specialists can address not only your legal situation but also provide solutions for a positive life change.
If this is not the first time that drinking or drug use has affected your life with legal consequences, jeopardizing your financial security and family’s safety, here are a few questions to consider.
Have You Ever:
- Tried to conceal your drinking or using from others?
- Felt you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Been annoyed by others criticizing or complaining about your drinking or drug use?
- Felt bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Had a drink or drug in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?
- Had a ‘blackout’ or complete loss of memory while drinking or using drugs?
- Become psychologically or physically ill as a result of drinking or using drugs?
- Made a promise not to drink or use today, but not been able to keep that promise?
To assist with your alcohol or drug problem, you or your family may seek assistance from Laura McCabe, Addiction Specialist.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (310) 277-1707.